|Genaral || |Installation
- Download and install the CGI XSLT processor. For virsion 1.0 of the processor just copy CGIXSLT.pm, bytes.enc, xsltp.pl into your cgi-bin directory. Rename xsltp.pl to xsltp.cgi if it is necessary.
- In cgi-bin directory create a directory for WCXE files (default wcxe; 750 recommended). Copy all files there.
- Open "glob_params.xsl" and set parameters following the comments.
- Examples of how to call the WCX Editor are in edit.html file.
- File empty.xml is an empty data file of WCX Editor. You can rename and copy it to any directory. This directory must have html subdirectory used for html code storage.
- The utf-8 copy of the wcxe files is in utf8 directory. You can use either one byte encodings or utf-8 encoding but not both.
- Html sub directory is used for html code inserted. Read documentation of the editor.
Copyright © 2004 www.dopscripts.com