|Information || |
CGI XSLT processor release notes
4 Dec 2005
- Since version 1.51 the global variables are evaluated differently to previous versions, namely, the global variable is processed only if the reference to it is encountered in a template(or other variable). The order of global variables can be any. In earlier versions the global variables were treated the same way as templates. It may produce the error "unknown variable".
- Bug, incorrect parsing of element names of the form <x-1>, fixed
- A variable with value=undef is now converted to empty string. It removes wrong error messages "Unknown variable".
12 June 2005
- Version 1.5 of xsltp.pl is now available
- Documentation was updated
30 January 2005
- The bug in the utf-8 version of the editor corrected
Copyright © 2004 www.dopscripts.com